Issue with ccx_precice

Hi,

I have issues with installing calculix adapter. Attached log file shows error make.log (1.6 MB) (at the end of the file).
Prior to this I installed precice using spack. As the gcc compiler is old, I had to install gcc 8.4 using spack.
I have sourced the precice path before compiling calculix adapter. Correct paths to ARPACK, SPOOLES and YAML are specified in the Makefile of calculix adapter. I have specified correct library paths before compiling
export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/scratch/user/spack/opt/spack/linux-centos7-broadwell/gcc-8.4.0/precice-2.1.1-4kdsqbkqa52t4t27nofy3cfddayanelo/lib64:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH
export PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/scratch/user/spack/opt/spack/linux-centos7-broadwell/gcc-8.4.0/precice-2.1.1-4kdsqbkqa52t4t27nofy3cfddayanelo/lib64/pkgconfig:$PKG_CONFIG_PATH

May I know what could be the issue?
Also, in the Makefile https://github.com/precice/calculix-adapter/blob/master/Makefile, line 88, -I$(YAML)/include, I don’t understand where YAML is included in the file? I had to change this to $(YAML_INCLUDE) to eliminate errors in locating yaml.h.

Regards,

When I changed gfortran to mpifort in the Makefile, the compilation was successful. So, the query can be closed.

But please do look into $(YAML) on line 88 of Makefile. This might need a correction.

Regards,
T

Hi @Titan ,

In this line of the Makefile, the compiler is already mpifort, did you do the change gfortran --> mpifort somewhere else?

But please do look into $(YAML) on line 88 of Makefile. This might need a correction.

Thanks for reposting this, this is indeed a problem and we will fix it. To have this as a record, if you want you can open an issue in the GitHub - precice/calculix-adapter: preCICE-adapter for the CSM code CalculiX repository and we will resolve it.

Ah yes, I forgot to mention that. I had issues in compilation. So by mistake I changed mpifort to gfortran and then reverted it to mpifort again.

I don’t have a github account yet. Sorry that I will not be able to open this issue on YAML.

No issues, glad to know everything works now! The $(YAML) issue will be resolved, thanks :slightly_smiling_face:

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.