Dear preCICE community,
those of you participating in the ECCOMAS WCCM 2020 conference may have noticed that we have a preCICE Minisymposium there.You may also noticed that there is no date/time for a live discussion session organized by WCCM.
We do want to meet you, even if only for hour and even though we cannot go all together for a glass of good French wine in Paris . If you are joining the conference, please also watch our talks this week and join us:
- on Thursday, January 14, 2021 at 13:00-14:00 (Paris / Berlin time)
- from your browser
- on this BigBlueButton room (special thanks to the RBG of the Technical University of Munich)
We are trying to get all the speakers on board, so you may want to watch the following 20min talks beforehand:
- 2067 - An Introduction to the preCICE Coupling Library by Gerasimos Chourdakis
- 2340 - Adaptive Dynamic Meshes for Fully-Parallel Partitioned Multi-Physics in preCICE by Frédéric Simonis
- 2530 - CFD/CSD Coupling for an Isolated Rotor using preCICE by Qunsheng Huang
- 3486 - Partitioned Black-Box Coupling for Porous Media Applications by Alexander Jaust
- 3999 - Fluid-Structure Interaction Analysis for Martian Exploration Parafoil with Deployable Structure by Coupling Library preCICE by Kunihiro Ishida
- 5180 - Eulerian–Lagrangian momentum coupling between XDEM and OpenFOAM using preCICE by Alban Rousset
To break the ice, please ask questions in the discussion form of each talk. We will use these questions to start the discussion.
Enjoy the conference and see you on Thursday!