preCICE Minisymposium at ECCOMAS WCCM 2020 (this week)

Dear preCICE community,

those of you participating in the ECCOMAS WCCM 2020 conference may have noticed that we have a preCICE Minisymposium there.You may also noticed that there is no date/time for a live discussion session organized by WCCM.

We do want to meet you, even if only for hour and even though we cannot go all together for a glass of good French wine in Paris :wine_glass: :fr: . If you are joining the conference, please also watch our talks this week and join us:

• on Thursday, January 14, 2021 at 13:00-14:00 (Paris / Berlin time)
  • from your browser
  • on this BigBlueButton room (special thanks to the RBG of the Technical University of Munich)

We are trying to get all the speakers on board, so you may want to watch the following 20min talks beforehand:

To break the ice, please ask questions in the discussion form of each talk. We will use these questions to start the discussion.

Enjoy the conference and see you on Thursday!

2 Likes

Hi!
I have not registered for WCCM but still want to attend this discussion. Can I access the recordings of the talks or the slides beforehand so that I can ask questions?

Unfortunately, not. The recordings are only available to the conference participants and we don’t have direct access to the files. But maybe each speaker could give a short overview and maybe their slides in the live session. :slight_smile:

Okay! A short overview would be really great! Yesterday I attended a similar discussions regarding the FEniCS Project Minisymposium at ECCOMAS WCCM 2020 and each speaker gave a very short overview before the Q&A which was very helpful. I hope something like that is done today!
Thanks! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: