Call for Contributions: ECCOMAS Congress 2022

The ECCOMAS Congress 2022 is scheduled for June 5-9, 2022, and will take place in Oslo, Norway. Similar to previous ECCOMAS conferences, we are again organizing a minisymposium Multi-physics simulations with the coupling library preCICE.

Please submit contributions to our minisymposium through the conference website. We are open for any research developing or using preCICE, particularly research that is of interest to more people in the preCICE community. We are also open for work-in-progress talks.

Current deadline for one-page abstracts is December 10, 2021. Submission of conference papers is optional and typically due in Spring. Please always mention our minisymposium code MS46.

Feel free to use this thread to ask questions. We will keep you updated here and on our website.

Looking forward to meet you in person in Oslo :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

The deadline for abstract submission extended to 15th Dec 2021. :wink:

2 Likes

Deadline further extended to Jan 31, 2022.

1 Like

ECCOMAS Congress 2022 is a great opportunity to meet other scientists and share knowledge with them. It is also an opportunity to present your work and get feedback on it. My research has been focused on the use of neural networks for pattern recognition and classification problems, especially in the field of electrocardiography (ECG). I will present some results from my Ph.D. thesis at this congress, which I think will be very interesting for other attendees.

Hi @sandersbud4!

Did you end up using preCICE for these ML problems? If yes, please also share the slot when you present. IIRC your presentation is not in the preCICE mini symposium, right?

Benjamin

1 Like

Yes, I used preCICE for these ML problems. I will share the slot when needed.

Yes, please share. Searching the program for “Bud Sanders” did not reveal anything :grin:

Links to the “preCICE MS”:

Thursday, 11-13

https://www.eccomas2022.org/frontal/ProgSesion.asp?id=117

Thursday, 16:30-18:30

https://www.eccomas2022.org/frontal/ProgSesion.asp?id=240