''No rule to make target'' error when build the dealii adapter

hi, i m trying to install deal.ii and adapter for FSI3 tutorial. I get the error after step 3 of Get the deal.II adapter | preCICE - The Coupling Library. you can see the error below. how can i solve this issue?

cem@cem-VirtualBox:~/dealii-adapter$ make
Scanning dependencies of target elasticity
[ 20%] Building CXX object CMakeFiles/elasticity.dir/elasticity.cc.o
[ 40%] Building CXX object CMakeFiles/elasticity.dir/source/linear_elasticity/linear_elasticity.cc.o
[ 60%] Building CXX object CMakeFiles/elasticity.dir/source/nonlinear_elasticity/nonlinear_elasticity.cc.o
[ 80%] Building CXX object CMakeFiles/elasticity.dir/include/adapter/parameters.cc.o
make[2]: *** No rule to make target ‘/home/cem/deal2/dealii-9.3.2/lib/libdeal_II.g.so.9.3.2’, needed by ‘elasticity’. Stop.
make[1]: *** [CMakeFiles/Makefile2:132: CMakeFiles/elasticity.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [Makefile:84: all] Error 2

CMakeOutput.log (45.0 KB)
CMakeError.log (2.7 KB)

I am using libprecice2_2.3.0 and 9.3.2 version of deal.ii
i downloaded the deal.ii from official web page of deal.ii and directly download dealii-9.3.2.tar.gz
and follow the instructions after unzip;
mkdir build
cd build
cmake -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/path/to/install/dir …/deal.II
make

and i follow the instructions from Get the deal.II adapter | preCICE - The Coupling Library to get adapter

there is a same issue asked before;

I had a similar problem with deal 9.3. The installation was successful with deal 9.2.0

Hi @ceoo,

how did you install deal.II itself. Did you download binary files for your OS or just the source files? In case you downloaded the source files, you need to compile deal.II before compiling the adapter. Although @Rob_T had some issue with the most recent release, I’m pretty sure the adapter works with it (I’m successfully working with the recent development version of deal.II as well). IIRC the compiler requirements or something similar was increased after deal.II version 9.2, so that this might be a problem @Rob_T solved by going one version back.