One question for fluent adapter!

hi:
for fluent adapter,I found one problem:

in solve-fsi.scm I only find solve,but no write data and read data, is error or not?

Hi @ilovenili

The flag solve/iterate is merely to control the solving routine of the adapter. This routine then has the reading, writing, advancing, and other necessary steps in one solution step of the coupling. Therefore this is not an error, but just a simple way to control the time loop and make the coupling logic more accessible.

ok,it;s use to solve ,i can understand,but i ca’t understand how to reallize reading, writing, advancing only use the word?

You do not need to explicitly realize reading, writing, and advancing. This is done inside the adapter. To set up a fluid-structure interaction scenario where Fluent is the fluid part, look at the adapter README for instructions.

thank!
by the way,I’ve posted some requests for help these days, but I feel like the service team might be too busy and haven’t gotten a response, so if you have the time, could you take a look for me?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.