Updating the mesh in every time step

hi,all:

As shown above, I want to do a mesh send at each step in the coupling process, what should I do?

You need to configure your coupling scheme, please read the documentation: Coupling scheme configuration | preCICE - The Coupling Library

If you are asking how to exchange data in every solver time step, then you need to make the preCICE coupling time window the same as the solver time step size. If you need to use dynamic time step size in your fluid solver, then you can try the first-participant option: Step 5 – Non-matching time step sizes | preCICE - The Coupling Library

hi:
“You need to configure your coupling scheme, please read the documentation:”
I’ve had a look at what you’ve posted but am clueless, so I thought I’d spell out my needs in a bit more detail:
The current case characterized by large deformations, which means that the mapping matrix of the mesh changes, but as you can see from the diagram I posted above, the mesh mapping matrix is created only once at initialization (shown by the red box line), in which case when the mesh undergoes a large deformation the mapping matrix has actually changed, can this requirement be met by modifying the configuration file?
if have example is the best!,thanks

I think what you are referring to is what we call re-meshing / dynamic coupling meshes. You want to update the coupling mesh, not just the data on it:

Note that this feature is currently in development and the current solution is not very efficient.

yes, I want to update the coupling mesh。

if use direct-access mesh,Does it mean I have to write my own mapping algorithm?

Yes, this is one of the use cases of direct mesh access.