Is there any possibility to install PreCICE in windows, I need help on this, I’m new to preCICE
Depends on what you need exactly.
- If you want to try preCICE without installing Linux, you can use the Windows Subsystem for Linux (“Ubuntu on Windows”), this works.
- If you want to build preCICE on Windows and you are fine with MinGW, the community has already tried this:
- An old wiki page: mingw (Windows version) · precice/precice Wiki · GitHub
- A more recent topic here: preCICE and mingw packages
- If you want to build preCICE on Windows with the MSVC compiler, this is not yet supported, but we are working on this: Compiling precice on Windows 10 with MSVC 2017 Community · Issue #200 · precice/precice · GitHub (it will still take some months, probably)
This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.