I am setting up preCICE on a cluster and in some configurations I get the following error
[com::MPIDirectCommunication]:118 in getLeaderRank: ERROR: Unknown accessor name "BiotSolverMaster"!
and I have no idea where this comes from.
Some quick facts:
- My simulation has two participants named
- Any of the two solverr might show the error message.
- Both solvers are implemented in FEniCS. Therefore I use the preCICE-Python bindings.
- I am still on preCICE 1.6.1 (due to compatibility reasons).
- Most of the software has been installed Spack (including preCICE), but not FEniCS.
- The simulation is started via SLURM.
- I use mpich 3.3.1 with GCC 9.2.0.
- This problems seems to become worse the more nodes I use. 2 nodes seems to be fine, but already 3 nodes seems to be a problem.
- Sometimes the simulation seems to hang at the beginning similar to what is described in the documentation. The solutions proposed do not seem to solve my problem.
- This are the logfiles I get: biotsolver-18921.log (2.2 KB) hdflowsolver-18921.log (1.2 KB)
- This is my SLURM batch script (1.9 KB). As you can see I am getting desparate.
Could anyone point me in a useful direction for debugging this issue? Is this a network issue or rather a MPI problem?
Thanks in advance!