Error in writing watch-point for received mesh

Hi @JessicaMarino

Sry for the late reply!
I try to summarize:

• The swapping of coordinates was false alarm and so was the “identical mapping for all watchpoints”. All these things look good now in your last upload.
  • We still have the problem with the weird line breaks. This was not observable when moving the watchpoints to CalculiX, so to the provided mesh. After discussing this with @fsimonis, we decided to enforce this, meaning to allow watchpoints only for provided meshes. For received meshes, actually, we believe that we might get arbitrary behavior since we can have overlaps. And if a watchpoint then maps into such an overlap, we get some sort of race condition. If you still want to output the watchpoint on FASTEST side, you can also just use the information on the FASTEST meshes. Thanks for reporting this!
  • The stability issue you describe is an unrelated different problem. I will move this to another thread and answer there.
  • The “the last point of the beam the exported value is very small, and not physical”, I cannot follow. Is this the same as How can I create a Solid mesh for working with the nearest neighbor mapping? ? If not could you please open another post and give more information (screenshot) ? Thanks!